BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Whoa, I've been abandoning this blog for too long (8-ish months). Gotta discipline myself to write like continuously from now on.

Okay...

Time flew like uber fast that I already started 5th semester today. What made today really exciting is PR 12-1c (which is my class) got Pak Silih again as one of the lecturers, and also Mrs. Renata; She once taught me on the first year of college. Yet, I'm feeling excited for tomorrow too.

Speaking about tomorrow... Tomorrow is Wednesday and everyone got to go home earlier on Wednesdays during this semester *DOUBLE YAY-ness :D
Also, tomorrow some of my friends and I are going to go to Grand Indonesia to celebrate Indah and Lydia's birthday which actually has already passed like weeks ago LOL, and probably catch a movie afterwards.

Well, let's just see what else tomorrow will offer.

CIAO

xo.

0 comments: