BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year

Sebenernya menulis itu menyenangkan, tapi I don't know why I sometimes feel very lazy to do such thing. Okay, what am I going to write?

Hey, it's January already... Happy new year people (though it's a little bit late)... What's your new year resolution? Err, I myself actually don't have any resolution, 'cause I know that it won't last throughout the year LOL.

Hmm... January means that February is only a month away. It's getting nearer yo buddy! You must have been wondering what's with me and February.
..... I'm going to go to Bali for vacation with around 20 friends, after a long hard final exam week. Nah, that's what makes me really excited. YEAY!!

BUT, there's also one thing that keeps me very sad at the same time, 'cause going to Bali means leaving my boyfriend alone here in Jakarta. I actually don't wanna leave him, but what can I do? The ticket has been bought from about 9 months agi. The trip has been very well planned and I don't wanna disappoint my friends for not going. This is from the very bottom of my heart: "I'm really sorry that I have to go, but I'm not gonna leave you very long. It's only a week and I'll be right back".

I LOVE CHRISTIAN WAHYUDI SO MUCH!! HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN :)

0 comments: